Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Hero- A Guy Who is Doing it


Last December, during my mini-retirement to the USA, on the Chicago leg of the trip, I met an energetic young man named Andrew Newton. Andrew is a friend of my daughter Yassi and upon meeting, we realized that we had a couple things in common. It turns out that Andrew, age 23, and I, 23 + 24 years of experience, were equally fascinated by Tim Ferriss and his book the Four Hour Workweek.

I had picked up the book a few weeks earlier in NYC and Andrew, it turned out was already experimenting with and implementing some of Tim's ideas. Well, to make a long story short, while I have just been daydreaming about a FHWW life, Andrew is making it happen. He is now in the first phase of building an online tea business. He is a real-life example of someone turning his passion into a profit making venture.

Kudos, Andrew! I have no doubt you will be a huge success.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne,

    I am incredibly flattered by your post and very grateful for your support, thank you so much! You're getting a special shout out in my next post tomorrow!

    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete