Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Catharsis


I found my old journal from 2007 and 2008 today while I am sorting out my books. Books, too many books. Rob doesn't like me to have so many books.

Back to the story. To make a short story long, this is the most significant book that I have almost completed. It contains thoughts, dreams, mediations and a tarot card reading. This period was the time when I decided to leave my second husband Everett Thomas Swint. I also assisted my sisters to place my demented (frontal lobe injury) father into the Veteran's home, a locked facility, in Fayetteville, Arkansas. These were the best of times and the worst of times.

I would like to share a few of these meditations in the next few days as a way to process my feelings about what is happening on our EARTH today. Thanks for listening.

xS

No comments:

Post a Comment